· Children under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian over the age of 21 for R rated movies or to any shows starting after 6 pm. A valid photo I.D. is required for proof of age. Children under 6 years of age are not permitted into R rated features at all.
· Infants are only permitted into G and PG rated features, and must be held.
· Backpacks and large bags are not permitted.
· No outside food or drinks are permitted.
· Cell phone or other electronic device usage is prohibited.
· Valid ticket stubs are required for re-entry.
· Tickets are good for specific time and day of show only.
· Concession refills on large popcorns and drinks are for same visit only. There is one free refill per item only.
· Altered passes or discount tickets will not be accepted.
· As a courtesy to other theatre patrons, seat holding is not allowed. In the case of sell-out conditions, you may be asked to move-over to accommodate others.
· There is no smoking allowed on the premises.
· Appropriate attire must be worn at all times. As a family environment, inappropriate or lack of attire will be grounds for removal from the premises.
· Horseplay, loud or obscene language, or any other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
· Talking or disturbing other patrons during the feature will not be tolerated.
· Refunds will only be issued with valid ticket stub.
Violation of policies or guidelines can lead to removal from theatre with or without refund of admission prices. Atlas Cinemas reserves the right to make changes to the policies and guidelines without prior warning.
© 2021 Atlas Cinemas